This course is thought for health care professionals who use the GRADE system or health care professionals who have already attended the basic GRADE workshop.
Prerequisites to attend:
- To understand publications in English.
- Basic knowledge of critical appraisal of clinical trials.
- Personal laptop to work with the GRADEpro software.
- Experience in applying the GRADE system.
- To understand how the GRADE methodology provides an appropriate approach that includes the requirement for a simple and manageable system as well as the need for a broad integration of all important aspects of decision making.
- To understand and apply the GRADEpro software.
- To create evidence profiles on the base of systematic reviews, clinical guidelines or HTA-reports using the GRADE methodology.
- To create several evidence profiles.
The course language is German.
External link for more information: