COMMON ERRORS is a suite of five learning modules for Cochrane Editors to enhance their editorial skills. The modules are designed to help Editors learn to recognise and address many of the common errors that occur as Cochrane reviews are carried out.
The resource consists of four learning modules and an exercise module:
- Common errors: Inconsistency and inaccuracy
- Common errors: GRADE and interpretation of findings
- Common errors: Interpretation of statistical results
- Common errors: Summary versions of a review
- Common errors: Check your knowledge (exercise module)