Basic course for authors of clinical guidelines, HTA reports, or systematic reviews, workshop language is German.
- Understanding publications in English.
- Basic knowledge of critical appraisal of clinical trails.
- Personal laptop to work with the GRADEpro software.
- To understand the basic principles of GRADE methodology, to understand the steps of critical appraisal of evidence and the impact of quality of evidence on the strength of the recommendation.
- To acquire a basic knowledge of the GRADE software (GRADEpro).
- To create an evidence profile for a therapeutic intervention based on a systematic review.
- To understand, how the GRADE methodology provides an appropriate approach that includes the requirement for a simple and manageable system as well as the need for a broad integration of all important aspects of decision making.
Institut für Mineralogie, Albertstraße 23b, 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Contact and information: