The aim of this course, facilitated by the York Health Economics Consortium (YHEC), is to provide an introduction to systematic review methodology with a focus on food and feed related topics. The use of systematic reviews is growing outside of the traditional areas of clinical practice. In this 2.5 day workshop we will focus on applying the systematic methodology to food and feed related topics.
The course will use a combination of seminars, group work and practical sessions to introduce the following topics:
- The role of systematic reviews and their impact
- How to develop a protocol for a systematic review
- Literature searching for food and feed related topics
- Risk of bias tools for randomized controlled trials, observational studies and experiments
- Data extraction
- Synthesis and meta-analysis
- Reporting and disseminating systematic reviews
Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions about these courses.