This set of documents was produced by Cochrane Editorial Unit (CEU) to help editors and authors to identify and avoid the common errors in conducting systematic reviews, especially around GRADE assessment of the certainty of evidence and creating 'Summary of findings' tables.
Cochrane Editorial Unit good practice guidance
You may also be interested in
- Common errors and good practice in Cochrane intervention reviews
- Incorporating GRADE in Cochrane Reviews
- Exporting ‘Summary of findings’ table from GRADEpro GDT
- Common errors in meta-analysis – lessons from the Cochrane review screening programme [webinar]
- Diagnostic test accuracy (DTA) reviews: a pathway