To provide protected time and resource persons to facilitate
- Completion of systematic reviews- for authors who already have accepted or published protocols for Cochrane or non-Cochrane systematic reviews
- Updating Cochrane Systematic Reviews- for authors who are in the process of updating previously published systematic reviews with new search results.
Who may attend?
- Authors who have protocols for their of Cochrane systematic review accepted for publication by the relevant Cochrane Review Group or published in The Cochrane Library.
- Authors who have published protocols for their non-Cochrane systematic reviews
- Authors have received the search results and obtained relevant PDF or hard copies of the studies for inclusionfor the review.
- Authors who wish to update their Cochrane Systematic Reviews
Who need not apply to attend?
- People who do not satisfy the above criteria
- Those who wish to know more about Evidence-Based Healthcare and systematic reviews may attend our workshop on ‘Introduction to Evidence-Informed Healthcare (see https://southasia.cochrane.org for details as they become available).
- Those who wish to start on a systematic review may attend out Protocol Development workshop.
Duration: 5 days. Schedule for the year 2017 to be announced in a few weeks time. Please keep checking southasia.cochrane.org for further details.
Cost: INR 5000/- Indian Rupees Five Thousand only per person for healthcare professionals from educational and healthcare institutes.
INR 10000/- Indian Rupees Ten Thousand only per person for industry sponsored participants.