Cochrane Sweden is pleased to announce that registration is now open for a 1-week course on Cochrane Methodology on the 20-24th May 2019. The course is mainly aimed at PhD students from the Faculty of Medicine, but is open for everyone to join.
This 40-hour course will cover the following topics and also include self-tuition with Cochrane Interactive Learning.
• Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
• Writing the review protocol
• Searching for studies
• Selecting studies and collecting data
• Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
• Analysing the data
• Interpreting the findings
• Reporting the review
Lectures, "Cochrane Interactive Learning" platform, discussions and teamwork.
Active participation in discussions, "Cochrane Interactive Learning" online modules and teamwork.
Lund University, Sweden
- For PhD students at the Faculty of Medicine (from Swedish Universities or Copenhagen): free.
- For other participants: 1500 SEK (approximately 145 euros).