RevMan Web for non-Cochrane reviews
RevMan Web is now available, on a subscription basis, for the creation of non-Cochrane reviews or other evidence synthesis work.
For information on how to subscribe, contact RMWsubscriptions@cochrane.org.
Key RevMan Web features
With RevMan Web you can:
- Generate meta-analyses and forest plots
- Use the calculator tool to assist in data entry
- Structure and store study data
- Collaborate on writing the review article
- Access and use previous review versions
- Set up and manage review projects for intervention reviews, flexible reviews, overview reviews, methodology reviews
- Use “study-centric data”
- Organize your team’s portfolio of reviews
Guidance for using RevMan Web is available in the Knowledge Base.
RevMan 5 for non-Cochrane reviews
RevMan 5 is the desktop version of the software used for creation of non-Cochrane reviews. However it is unsupported and will be withdrawn at a future date to be confirmed.
If you are not working on a Cochrane Review, you should run RevMan 5 in non-Cochrane mode for best performance.
We can only offer RevMan 5 support to registered Cochrane authors. However, there are online resources available to help you learn to use RevMan 5 and to trouble-shoot common problems.
The RevMan 5 user guide contains comprehensive guidance on all RevMan functions.
Our support FAQs provide solutions to common problems with installation and other issues.