The ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Disease, Kolkata India is organising a three-day introductory workshop for healthcare researchers who want to apply the principles of systematic reviews in their professional work.
- Understand and explain the basics of evidence informed healthcare
- Understand and explain what a systematic review is and the steps involved in it
- Develop a focused systematic review question
- Conduct searches in PubMed for and identifying evidence to answer a specific question
- Assess quality of intervention studies
- Understand and demonstrate basic skills for meta-analysis of data from intervention studies