**This course is only for people affiliated to Swedish Universities or to Copenhagen University**
This 40-hour course, organised by Lund University, will cover the following topics and also include self-tuition with Cochrane Interactive Learning.
- Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Writing the review protocol
- Searching for studies
- Selecting studies and collecting data
- Introduction to study quality and risk of bias
- Analysing the data
- Interpreting the findings
- Reporting the review
- Introduction to health economics
Lectures, "Cochrane Interactive Learning" platform, discussions and teamwork.
Active participation in discussions, "Cochrane Interactive Learning" online modules and teamwork.