This workshop, organised by Cochrane Belgium, is aimed at healthcare professionals or researchers who:
- Have the intention of writing a Cochrane Systematic Review, i.e. have a research question but have not made contact with any Review Group yet;
- Have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start writing the protocol;
- Are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and want to learn more on this;
- Are interested in learning more on the methodology of a Cochrane review
Aims of the workshop:
- Introduction to the Cochrane and Campbell Collaboration
- What is a systematic review and why are Cochrane reviews special?
- How do you start writing a Cochrane review?
- How do you write a protocol for a Cochrane review?
- How do you search for relevant studies in a systematic way?
Programme: click here to download the programme
Online registration: Register online via this link.
Language: This course is taught in English.
For more practical information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants may also be interested in Cochrane Belgium's following course: Systematic Review Part II: How to conduct a systematic review (2 day course): Mechelen, Belgium