This course takes a step-by-step approach to the tasks and methods involved in conducting a new Cochrane Review to answer a question about the effects of an intervention.
- Setting the research question to inform the scope of the review
- Setting eligibility criteria for including studies in the review
- Selecting outcomes to be addressed for studies included in the review
- Planning the review methods at protocol stage
- Searching for studies
- Assessing risk of bias in included studies
- Synthesizing the results of included studies
- Summarizing the findings and Reaching conclusions
The course is being held at Training and Education Enhancement Center, Ain Shams University Hospital, Cairo, Egypt.
Organized by Prof. Ashraf Nabhan (Associate Editor of the Pregnancy and Childbirth Cochrane Review Group)
Facilitators: Dr. Marwah Anas El Wegoud (Cochrane Oral Health), Ahmed Alaa (Cochrane Heart), Dr. Khalid Shalaby (Cochrane Skin)
For more information, please contact: Ashraf Nabhan at firstname.lastname@example.org