The following resources provide opportunities for training and learning in the methods required to write a Cochrane systematic review. Materials are available in a range of formats and cover both intervention reviews and reviews of diagnostic test accuracy studies. The resources are primarily designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the core methods used by most Cochrane reviews.
- Workshops - face-to-face workshops to give you a hands-on introduction
- Online learning modules - our introductory online course for authors of intervention reviews
- Cochrane Live! webinars - brief, interactive, online seminars, plus recordings of past webinars
- Presentations - video and slidecast presentations on
- core topics in the preparation of intervention reviews
- specialised and advanced topics for intervention reviews
- reviews of diagnostic test accuracy
- Other resources - essential documents and useful links
Would you like to become a Cochrane review author? Click here for more information about standard requirements and making contact with The Cochrane Collaboration.
For individual support on your review, please contact your Cochrane Review Group or your nearest Cochrane Centre.