In these videos from a Cochrane Learning Live webinar delivered in partnership with GESI: the Global Evidence Synthesis Initiative, Dr Peter Tugwell and Jennifer Petkovic give an introduction to health equity and how to report equity in randomized controlled trials and systematic reviews. The webinar was intended for GESI Network members and also for a general audience interested in issues of health equity.
Below you will find slides from the webinar [PDF] as well as edited videos covering:
1. Introduction to Campbell and Cochrane Equity Methods and health inequity
2. “PROGRESS” factors that stratify health opportunities and outcomes
3. How to report equity in systematic reviews (PRISMA-Equity)
4. Introduction to GRADE guidelines for equity considerations
5. Knowledge translation questions for equity-focused systematic reviewsv