This presentation gives an introduction to working with Cochrane, including how the organisation works, the purpose and key features of systematic reviews. Then, it looks at the logistics of getting started, putting together your team and proposing a new review to a Cochrane Review Group.
The presentation has been translated into several languages other than English. Select an available language from the list at the top right of this page.
- Describe Cochrane's organisation and aims
- Explain the reasons why systematic reviews are conducted
- Recognise the key features of a systematic review
- Put together the team and resources needed to get started on a Cochrane Review
- Propose a new review title to a Cochrane Review Group
Slidecast: Introduction to writing a Cochrane Review
Approved by the Cochrane Methods Board on 18 October 2010.
Compiled by Miranda Cumpston, based on materials by the Australasian Cochrane Centre and the Canadian Cochrane Centre.