The following video is the fourth part of the 2019 Cochrane Methods Symposium, presented by Tianjing Li, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA; Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, USA
Part 4: Planning a Cochrane review to compare multiple interventions: network meta-analysis
You may also be interested in
- Identifying Effective Components of Complex Interventions: Component network meta-analysis
- Network meta-analysis on disconnected evidence networks: What can be done?
- Question formulation and protocol development for systematic reviews with network meta-analysis
- MetaInsight: The Complex Review Support Unit (CRSU) network meta-analysis (NMA) web-based app
- CINeMA – Confidence in network meta-analysis