While working on your Cochrane Protocol and Cochrane Reviews you may find it helpful to use or consult some good practice resources. Below you can download a document with brief descriptions and links to the key resources, including reference sources and standards, software and other tools, as well as general resources related to Cochrane.
Good practice resources for new Cochrane authors
You may also be interested in
- Proposing and registering new Cochrane Reviews
- Cochrane Standards for conduct and reporting of new reviews of interventions
- Common errors and good practice in Cochrane intervention reviews
- Cochrane Editorial Unit good practice guidance
- Consumers webinar: Consumers for the Terrified- Exploring new ways of involving consumers in the work of Cochrane