This 3-day course by Cochrane Belgium will teach you all about the different steps to take in order to perform a high-quality, methodologically sound and reliable literature overview.
This hands-on course is limited to 30 participants and consists of plenary sessions and workshops on:
* Writing your review protocol
* Conducting a systematic review
* Use of the Review Manager software
* Performing meta-analyses
Participants get hands-on experience with all review steps. There is ample time to discuss individual problems of ongoing Cochrane review projects with the faciliators.
Health care professionals or researchers who:
* have the intention to write a Cochrane systematic review, i.e. have
a research question but did not contact any Review Group yet
* have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start
writing the protocol
* are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and want to learn
more on this
* are interested in learning more on the methodology of a Cochrane
This course is also relevant for persons wishing to do a non-Cochrane