Members of the Trainers' Network can access resources just for trainers on this site, including downloadable presentations and additional resources to support face-to-face training.
Resources for members of the Trainers' Network:
Standard Training Materials [restricted access] - a suite of presentations, exercises and additional materials available in different languages for use in face-to-face training. Members of the Trainers' Network can access the materials by logging in with their Cochrane Account.
Trainers' week - materials from a virtual conference designed to support members of the Trainers' Network
How to organise live online learning: A guide to running webinars and virtual workshops - A Cochrane Learning Live webinar recording, with additional materials including Good practice guidance for webinars and virtual workshops and an Example virtual workshop schedule
Aims of the Trainers’ Network
- Facilitate communication and peer support among those providing training
- Facilitate use of Standard Author Training Materials and other approved training materials
- Build capacity among trainers to provide training (scientific/technical skills, and teaching/learning skills)
- Disseminate training information (e.g. updated resources, advance notice of changes to Cochrane methods, train-the-trainer opportunities)
- Contribute to improvement of existing training resources and identify new resources for development, including translated materials
How to join the Trainers' Network
You can apply to join the network by completing the form below. Please complete all fields in the form, otherwise we will not be able to consider your application. Membership of the Trainers’ Network is open to anyone who has a role in training and support for preparing Cochrane reviews, including formal training, one-to-one author support and the development of training materials. On receipt of your application form we will check with your Cochrane Group to confirm you are providing training on their behalf.